Ruff is a high-performance Python code analysis tool written based on Rust, which claims to be 10-100 times faster than existing similar tools.
- install via pip
- Compatible with Python 3.11
- More than 500 built-in rules, almost equivalent to Flake8’s built-in rule set
- Reimplemented dozens of Flake8 plugins, such as flake8-bugbear, flake8-comprehensions, etc.
- Supports autofix, which automatically corrects errors (e.g. removing unused imports)
- Built-in caching to avoid repeated analysis of unchanged files
- Support VS Code, Pycharm, Neovim, Sublime Text, Emacs and other editors
- Monorepo friendly, with layered and cascaded configurations
#Ruff #Homepage #Documentation #Downloads #Python #Code #Analysis #Tool #Development details