engshell is an English shell for any operating system, powered by LLM.
how to use
- Installation dependencies:
pip install -r requirements.txt
- Create in the engshell directory
python engshell.pyopen engshell
- Optional: Add the engshell directory to your PATH environment variable to access it from anywhere.
--llmLLM queries are encouraged from code execution.
--debugAllows engshell to debug its own code when it fails.
--showcodeShow the code being executed.
clearReset engshell’s memory and console.
Note that English is required for interaction, and Chinese is only for understanding:
- record my screen for the next 10 seconds, then save it as an mp4.
Record my screen for the next 10 seconds and save it as mp4.
- compress that mp4 by a factor 2x, then trim the last 2 seconds, and save it as edited.mp4.
Compress the mp4 by a factor of 2, then trim the last 2 seconds, and save it as edited.mp4.
- check the weather, then ask gpt3 what i should wear today
Check the weather and ask gpt3 what should I wear today
- print files in current directory in a table by type
Print the files in the current directory in a table by type
- Use DALL-E to generate a picture of a cat wearing a suit, then open my web browser to the picture
Use DALL-E to generate a picture of a cat in a suit, then open my web browser to the picture
- save text files for the first 10 fibonacci numbers
Save the first 10 Fibonacci numbers in a text file
- print headlines from CBC CBC’s headlines
- print a cake recipe, then open up amazon to where i can buy these ingredients. open each ingredient in a new tab
Printed out a cake recipe and then opened up Amazon to where I could get the ingredients.Open each ingredient in a new tab
- make my wallpaper a picture of a castle (requires UNSPLASH_API_KEY to be set)
Set my wallpaper as a castle image (requires UNSPLASH_API_KEY to be set)
- get info about france economy from wikipedia, then make a word doc about it –llm
Get information about the French economy from Wikipedia, then make a document about it –llm
- solve d^2y/dx^2 = sin(2x) + x with sympy –debug
Use sympy –debug to solve d^2y/dx^2 = sin(2x) + x
- find the second derivative of C1 + C2x + x**3/6 – sin(2x)/4 with respect to x –debug
Find the second derivative of C1 + C2x + x**3/6 – sin(2x)/4 with respect to x –debug
- make a powerpoint presentation about Eddington Luminosity based on the wikipedia sections –debug -llm
Make a powerpoint presentation about Eddington Luminosity based on Wikipedia section –debug -llm
- download and save a $VIX dataset and a $SPY dataset
Download and save a $VIX dataset and a $SPY dataset
- merge the two, labeling the columns accordingly, then save it
Merge the two, label the columns accordingly, and save
#engshell #homepage #documentation #downloads #shell #supports #natural #language #interaction #News Delivery